I have taken Adenomyosis treatment from Ayurvedic gynecologist since Feb 2015. I got pregnant on April 2015, I had miscarriage on Week 7 of my pregnancy. My doctor told me Adenomyosis caused my miscarriage. She advised me to wait until my uterus’ condition getting better to try to conceive again. She will decide my current state after I get USG this month. Wish me luck!
My monthly symptoms are less painful now. No more constipation and blood cloth in my menses. I’m tracking my pain state during my menses as follow:
Day 1-3: Severe cramps, nausea, severe back pain, heavy bleeding, big blood cloths, dizziness – I wasn’t be able to do any activity at this state
Day 4-6: Medium cramps, medium back pain, rectal pain – I was able to do limited physical activity
Day 7-10/11/12(until ovulation day): light cramps, rectal pain – Able to do physical activity
Day 1: Severe cramps, severe back pain, nausea, heavy bleeding – Unable to do physical activity or able to do little physical activity.
Day 2-5: light cramps, light back pain, rectal pain – Able to do physical activity
Day 7-10/11/12(until ovulation day): little cramps, rectal pain
What are changes that I did to get this current state?
- Consume Ayurvedic medicines.
- Pesco vegetarian diet – I only eat fish maximum once a week. I still eat egg.
- No dairy products.
- Avoid high estrogen food (soy, eggplants, etc)
- Anti inflammation diet.
- Drink cinnamon powder + Green tea 2-5 times a week.
- Post natal yoga – when I’m not in pain.
- Avoid junk food. My hardest challenge is to avoid to eat factory produced snacks (choco wafer, choco bars, muffins, crackers, etc)
- Avoid spicy food – this is hard too, I love spicy food!
- Take ibuprofen to relieve my pain
- Apply hot water bag on my lower abdomen when I’m in pain.
I feel that I have my ups and downs fighting this disease. Sometimes I feel so lazy and I will skip my yoga in a week, eat factory produced snacks, eat my fave spicy food, eat tofu, milk shakes… And after that I will feel so much pain when I have my period. No one else to blame but my self… That’s why I think it’s good for me to have this journal, to keep me in track, to REMEMBER THE PAIN!
I know that my chance to have a child is lower because I have this disease, it makes me feel sad.. the pain every month, the fact about less chance to have a child.. it’s so depressing.. I run a business online, and it’s not in a good state right now, makes me feel more depressed -_-
Anyways.. I need to vent. This journal will be my vent media, my efforts tracker.. It’s the story of my life living with Adenomyosis.