A little updates:
- My mom had a mini stroke last month, I went home to Indonesia to check on her. She’s recovering very well, thank you God, her doctors, my cousins and my neighbors.
- My cycle went crazy 😜 It went from 22 days on July 9 to 15 days on July 24. And then 21 days on August 14. Today is day 30 of my cycle but I still haven’t get my period. I have checked with my doctor, she said it’s okay. FYI my cycle is getting shorter since I have diagnosed with Adenomyosis. It used to be 28 days on my 20’s.
- Last month’s period was pretty easy. I was traveling from China to Indonesia when it happened, and the pain was pretty manageable with ibuprofen. The pain level was about 1-5, pretty good isn’t?
- My new Ayurvedic medicine has arrived
- I asked a favor of a friend who went home to the United States to buy me a couple bottles of liquid ibuprofen (yay!). Liquid ibuprofen (Advil brand) is difficult to get in China, so I felt like just won a lottery! 😆😆😆
- I have been so lazy this summer, I haven’t exercise at all for almost 2 months 😬 I will restart my walking exercise today.
- I dropped a class for this semester because I missed the class starting date. I’m a week late 😅
That’s all for now, will be back soon with my first walking exercise update!