- I have Adenomyosis – I have to follow Endo diet / anti-inflammatory diet
- I’m not a big fan of salad
- I’m a lazy person, I don’t want to cook complicated food every time I want to eat
- I don’t like to eat the same food all day (breakfast !== lunch !== dinner)
How to solve this problem?
- I checked my fridge, grabbed 4 pcs of long beans, cut 1/5 of a medium cabbage, 3 pcs of mushrooms, 2 cloves of garlic (it’s a must for me! I’m a garlic person!😆)
- Grab a bottle of coconut aminos, Mrs. Dash spices mix, salt, and olive oil
- Wash and cut the veggies, mushrooms, and garlic
- Heat the olive oil in a pan, after the oil is hot add the mushrooms, stir-fried until it shrinks
- Add garlic, stir-fried for 30 seconds.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of Mrs. Dash spice mix, 1/2 tbsp of coconut aminos, a pinch of salt, stir for 1 minute or so.
- Add veggies, stir until half cooked.
- Add 1 tbsp Mrs.Dash spice mix, 1 tbsp coconut aminos, and a pinch of salt (yes, I put on the spices twice, on the mushrooms and on the veggies separately🤓). Stir Fried until wilted. Serve hot with cooked rice of your choices!
Easy cooking, healthy, and fast. Perfect for a lazy person like me! 😜😜😜