Why does the post title include a “kinda” word? That’s because I used a bottled pesto sauce instead of freshly made and it contained cheese. And also, I use soy sauce instead of coconut aminos😬 Btw, I’m still on the same theme as yesterday, cooking for a lazy person! 😂
So today I made: Corn Fusilli with Pesto Sauce and Stir Fried Zucchini & Cauliflower. It’s easy and of course, it’s delicious!
- About 150gr of Corn Fusilli (I use it because that’s the only gluten-free pasta I have)
- 1/3 bottle of Pesto sauce
- Few florets of Cauliflower
- 1/4 part of medium zucchini, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 or 1 tbsp of Mrs. Dash Chicken Grilling Blends
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic (use 1 if you don’t want it to be too garlicky), minced
- 1 tbsp of low sodium light soy sauce
- A pinch of salt to taste
How to cook:
- Boil water in a small pot for the fusilli, add a pinch of salt and a little bit of oil. When it’s boiling, add the fusilli and cook for 8 minutes or according to the direction in the packaging.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in the pan over medium heat. After it’s hot, add the minced garlic and stir for about 30 seconds.
- Add the zucchini, stir for about 2 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower, stir it all together with the zucchini for 3 minutes or until it started to look soft.
- Add the Mrs. Dash chicken grilling blend, salt, and soy sauce. Stir evenly until all of the veggies cooked.
- When the fusilli is ready, strain, and then put the fusilli back into the pot. Add the pesto sauce, stir evenly. And put it on a plate.
- Top with the stir fried zucchini & cauliflower. Serve hot.
Give this recipe a try, and I hope you like it!😘