Today’s lazy person cooking is Baked Salmon with carrots, napa cabbages, and cherry tomatoes. It will only need about 35 minutes of cooking time, including the preparation. Enjoy!
- 100-150 grams of salmon 1 piece of small carrot, cut into bite-size
- 1/2 piece of small napa cabbage, cut into bite-size
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped (I might use too much garlic because I really like it, you can tone it down to 1 clove)
- 1 tsp Mrs. Dash Original Seasoning Blend
- Half lemon 10 grams of chopped parsley
- 6 pcs of cherry tomatoes, cut in halves
- Salt to taste
- Wash salmon under running water, set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees Celcius (320 Fahrenheit).
- Rub the salmon with half portion of the garlic, Mrs’ Dash blend, parsley and salt to taste
- Put some of the napa cabbage at the bottom the glass baking dish. Put the salmon on top of it.
- Put the carrot, napa cabbage, and the rest of the parsley surrounding the salmon. Drizzle salt, Mrs. Dash blend, and garlic on top of the carrot and napa cabbage. Squeeze the half lemon and drizzle on top of the salmon and the veggies.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- After 25 minutes take it out from the oven, add cherry tomatoes. Serve warm.
That’s me after battled intense pains for 7 hours straight. Diclofenac, Valerian root, Serrapeptase, Nattokinase, Turmeric, Magnesium, and massage, none of them helped with the pain. I could only be crying while watching The Big Bang Theory. Comedy usually helps to distract my attention from the pain, but not yesterday. I was so frustrated, I could only think about the pain >_<
I felt better around 6 PM, I took valerian root to relax my uterus’ muscles, it worked. Surprisingly I didn’t feel drowsy at all after that. I took Diclofenac+Pantoprazole after dinner to control the pain furthermore. Around 9:30 PM I took another Valerian root to help me sleep. It worked, I slept very soundly until the next morning.
One scary day has passed. Thank you my uterus for fighting alongside me with a great courage. We were suffering together yesterday. I promise to eat less fish, do more yoga, and take the supplements on time. Let’s heal together _/||\_
My period started earlier this month, I think it’s because of too much fish in my diet. It’s down from 27 days cycle on Nov-Dec 2017 and 28 days on Dec 2017- Jan 2018 to 24 days on Jan-Feb 2018. Darn fish! 😡
Pain wise, it’s about the same as my last period. Until yesterday (Day 10). Well, it’s my own mistake, I ate sambal (Indonesian traditional spicy salsa-like sauce) with my dinner because I barely feel pain all day (cocky!). I had to learn the hard way, again! 😰
I stayed up late to make a big batch of fruits and veggies juice. Around 11:30 PM I felt cramps on my right lower abdomen, I took 1x500mg valerian root capsule (It works as muscle relaxer) I thought it will help to relieve the pain, but I was wrong. When I finished my juice around 00:50 AM, my pain escalated so fast. I had rectum pain (3-4/10), right lower abdomen pain (2-3/10), and lower back pain (2-3/10). Around 1 AM I took Serrapeptase+Nattokinase, it usually helps to relieve the pain that was not that severe, but the thing was it continues for hours, I couldn’t sleep at all. I cried because I felt frustrated, none of my medicine worked. At 3:50 AM I made a coriander+ginger decoction, I felt slightly better around 5 AM. I took diclofenac+pantoprazole around 6 AM. I feel much better one hour later. It’s official, I didn’t sleep at all last night! It’s the first time in my life it happens. 😭
I need to stop doing stupid things that hurt me >_<
I’m in trouble. My concern about eating too much fish will cause me pain came true. I ate tilapia fish for lunch and an hour later I felt lower back discomfort and I feel dullness on my lower abdomen. The discomfort stays in the evening. It got worse after I ate salmon for dinner >_<
I drank coriander ginger decoction around 10 pm, it helped to relieve the pain but it’s not completely gone. So I decided to take diclofenac and pantoprazole at 11:30 pm to make sure I can get a good night sleep tonight.
So, from these last 4 days observations, I can conclude that I cannot eat too much fish. Once a week was normally fine for me, I might do the same intensity to avoid the pain. Now I have a real problem, how to maintain my weight without daily meat intake nor nuts and beans for the next 2 months? I guess the answer is to eat lots of allowed vegetables for phase 1. Seriously, that will be lots and lots of veggies!!!
I’m willing to try to eat organic meat as a protein source but I don’t want to do it this week. Next week I will have my period, and if I started to eat organic chicken this week and my body also sensitive to organic chicken meat. I will have a very painful period next week! I don’t want to take that chance…