That’s me after battled intense pains for 7 hours straight. Diclofenac, Valerian root, Serrapeptase, Nattokinase, Turmeric, Magnesium, and massage, none of them helped with the pain. I could only be crying while watching The Big Bang Theory. Comedy usually helps to distract my attention from the pain, but not yesterday. I was so frustrated, I could only think about the pain >_<
I felt better around 6 PM, I took valerian root to relax my uterus’ muscles, it worked. Surprisingly I didn’t feel drowsy at all after that. I took Diclofenac+Pantoprazole after dinner to control the pain furthermore. Around 9:30 PM I took another Valerian root to help me sleep. It worked, I slept very soundly until the next morning.
One scary day has passed. Thank you my uterus for fighting alongside me with a great courage. We were suffering together yesterday. I promise to eat less fish, do more yoga, and take the supplements on time. Let’s heal together _/||\_
I’m in trouble. My concern about eating too much fish will cause me pain came true. I ate tilapia fish for lunch and an hour later I felt lower back discomfort and I feel dullness on my lower abdomen. The discomfort stays in the evening. It got worse after I ate salmon for dinner >_<
I drank coriander ginger decoction around 10 pm, it helped to relieve the pain but it’s not completely gone. So I decided to take diclofenac and pantoprazole at 11:30 pm to make sure I can get a good night sleep tonight.
So, from these last 4 days observations, I can conclude that I cannot eat too much fish. Once a week was normally fine for me, I might do the same intensity to avoid the pain. Now I have a real problem, how to maintain my weight without daily meat intake nor nuts and beans for the next 2 months? I guess the answer is to eat lots of allowed vegetables for phase 1. Seriously, that will be lots and lots of veggies!!!
I’m willing to try to eat organic meat as a protein source but I don’t want to do it this week. Next week I will have my period, and if I started to eat organic chicken this week and my body also sensitive to organic chicken meat. I will have a very painful period next week! I don’t want to take that chance…
It’s 2:45am. I can’t sleep, my lower back is killing me, I feel cramps, and I vomited an hour ago 😭 I drank ginger tea and honey to relieve my stomach discomfort after vomiting. It worked.
I just take 1 ibuprofen to help relieve the pain, but I will need to wait until it kicks in. If it kicks in, the one that I took at 9:30pm apparently didn’t work 🙄 I really need to sleep… I’m so exhausted… why can’t I just passed out? I’m tired to feel this pain 😭
I fell asleep around 3:30am. Yes, the ibuprofen worked. I woke up at 6am because the pain came back. I felt like someone hitting my lower back with a baseball bat. The cramps wasn’t that bad, the lower back pain was the thing that I couldn’t stand. The pain was deep and constant.
Now is 1:22pm. Time is running very slow when you’re in pain. Life sucks 😭
Fatigue, heavy bleeding, lil bit nauseous, lower back pain, cramps, loosing appetite. I really want to sleep but the pain keeps me awake.. such a horrible day 😭
Here’s the update for this month:
* My Pain is worse than last month. I’m not sure why… There are some changes in my life routine:
- My doctor changed my medicine on Sept
- I started jogging this month, according to my experience too much physical activity causes the pain escalating. So I assume that this is the case this time?
- I ate more salmons this month, but wait… salmons are anti-inflammatory, so… it should help with the pain, right?
- I drank too much green tea latte and fruit teas? The possible culprits are the dairy and sugar.
* Rectal pain is a bitch! Why, Adeno? Why? Yes, it comes back again! 😤😤😤
* I ran out my current medicine, my doctor told me that she wants to give a gap for the next medicine. Meanwhile, she asks me to take coriander decoction twice a week.
* I hurt my foot when I tried my rain boot. If you ask how come? I wore it to do fast walk for 5km, that’s how 😆😆😆 After 4 days rested, my foot felt better, but then I used it for the 5km run. I hurt it even worse and I have been feeling pain for 17 days now. I can walk slowly, but once in a while there’s pinching pain occurs. So, maybe I will need another week to start to do long walks again.
* I’m mentally exhausted because of Adeno and foot injury pain.
I need a plan to get away from this chronic madness!