It’s 2:45am. I can’t sleep, my lower back is killing me, I feel cramps, and I vomited an hour ago 😭 I drank ginger tea and honey to relieve my stomach discomfort after vomiting. It worked.
I just take 1 ibuprofen to help relieve the pain, but I will need to wait until it kicks in. If it kicks in, the one that I took at 9:30pm apparently didn’t work 🙄 I really need to sleep… I’m so exhausted… why can’t I just passed out? I’m tired to feel this pain 😭
I fell asleep around 3:30am. Yes, the ibuprofen worked. I woke up at 6am because the pain came back. I felt like someone hitting my lower back with a baseball bat. The cramps wasn’t that bad, the lower back pain was the thing that I couldn’t stand. The pain was deep and constant.
Now is 1:22pm. Time is running very slow when you’re in pain. Life sucks 😭
Fatigue, heavy bleeding, lil bit nauseous, lower back pain, cramps, loosing appetite. I really want to sleep but the pain keeps me awake.. such a horrible day 😭
Here’s the update for this month:
* My Pain is worse than last month. I’m not sure why… There are some changes in my life routine:
- My doctor changed my medicine on Sept
- I started jogging this month, according to my experience too much physical activity causes the pain escalating. So I assume that this is the case this time?
- I ate more salmons this month, but wait… salmons are anti-inflammatory, so… it should help with the pain, right?
- I drank too much green tea latte and fruit teas? The possible culprits are the dairy and sugar.
* Rectal pain is a bitch! Why, Adeno? Why? Yes, it comes back again! 😤😤😤
* I ran out my current medicine, my doctor told me that she wants to give a gap for the next medicine. Meanwhile, she asks me to take coriander decoction twice a week.
* I hurt my foot when I tried my rain boot. If you ask how come? I wore it to do fast walk for 5km, that’s how 😆😆😆 After 4 days rested, my foot felt better, but then I used it for the 5km run. I hurt it even worse and I have been feeling pain for 17 days now. I can walk slowly, but once in a while there’s pinching pain occurs. So, maybe I will need another week to start to do long walks again.
* I’m mentally exhausted because of Adeno and foot injury pain.
I need a plan to get away from this chronic madness!
It has been a rough three days. The pain is worse than last month. I cried 3 hours straight yesterday, I had a terrible lower back pain and cramps, even the usual foot massage didn’t work, nor ibuprofen and medicine from my doctor. I didn’t know what was going on. I was bleeding so much, I tried to control it by drinking coriander decoction. It took effect hours later, meanwhile, I had to struggle with the pain because of the severe bleeding.
I have been sleeping on the couch since Saturday night, accompanied by my cat and my new bread pillow. My husband bought it for me a couple days ago for no reason, lol.
I feel weak, I have no energy at all, not even to go downstairs to pick-up my packages. Oh my God, have mercy… let me feel better today 😭
Yesterday I got my period after 18 days late. The pain was terrible, it felt like someone trying to rip my uterus out of my body. I haven’t feel this kind of pain for quite awhile. Yes, I cried. I suspected jogging as the culprit.
I tried to make rice noodle for lunch, the pain was escalating so fast. I felt heavy cramps and I felt that I was going to passed out, I had cold sweats. It was terrible 😖
My husband came home from work around 5pm, I was curling on the couch. He said, “You look terrible, are you in pain?”. Yes, I was in so much pain!
I couldn’t sleep well last night. I took 1 x 200mg liquid ibuprofen around 11:30pm. But it didn’t touch the pain at all. I cried again, frustrated. The pain stayed until around 3am, I couldn’t sleep. I was watching a comedy tv show, but couldn’t distract my brain from my pain. And then I remember about massaging certain spot on my leg that might help with the pain.
I massaged that spot on my left leg, omg it was so painful! I kept doing it for about 15 minutes, I noticed that the pain had lessen. I felt relieved 😌 I massaged my right leg too, it wasn’t as painful as my left side. I was doing it until I fell asleep. Why didn’t I do it earlier? 😅 I really have problem to remember things that useful for my condition 😬
This is my left leg this morning, do you see the bruise? Yes, it’s worthy! 😆