Today’s lazy person cooking is Baked Salmon with carrots, napa cabbages, and cherry tomatoes. It will only need about 35 minutes of cooking time, including the preparation. Enjoy!
- 100-150 grams of salmon 1 piece of small carrot, cut into bite-size
- 1/2 piece of small napa cabbage, cut into bite-size
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped (I might use too much garlic because I really like it, you can tone it down to 1 clove)
- 1 tsp Mrs. Dash Original Seasoning Blend
- Half lemon 10 grams of chopped parsley
- 6 pcs of cherry tomatoes, cut in halves
- Salt to taste
- Wash salmon under running water, set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees Celcius (320 Fahrenheit).
- Rub the salmon with half portion of the garlic, Mrs’ Dash blend, parsley and salt to taste
- Put some of the napa cabbage at the bottom the glass baking dish. Put the salmon on top of it.
- Put the carrot, napa cabbage, and the rest of the parsley surrounding the salmon. Drizzle salt, Mrs. Dash blend, and garlic on top of the carrot and napa cabbage. Squeeze the half lemon and drizzle on top of the salmon and the veggies.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- After 25 minutes take it out from the oven, add cherry tomatoes. Serve warm.