- I have Adenomyosis – I have to follow Endo diet / anti-inflammatory diet
- I’m not a big fan of salad
- I’m a lazy person, I don’t want to cook complicated food every time I want to eat
- I don’t like to eat the same food all day (breakfast !== lunch !== dinner)
How to solve this problem?
- I checked my fridge, grabbed 4 pcs of long beans, cut 1/5 of a medium cabbage, 3 pcs of mushrooms, 2 cloves of garlic (it’s a must for me! I’m a garlic person!😆)
- Grab a bottle of coconut aminos, Mrs. Dash spices mix, salt, and olive oil
- Wash and cut the veggies, mushrooms, and garlic
- Heat the olive oil in a pan, after the oil is hot add the mushrooms, stir-fried until it shrinks
- Add garlic, stir-fried for 30 seconds.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of Mrs. Dash spice mix, 1/2 tbsp of coconut aminos, a pinch of salt, stir for 1 minute or so.
- Add veggies, stir until half cooked.
- Add 1 tbsp Mrs.Dash spice mix, 1 tbsp coconut aminos, and a pinch of salt (yes, I put on the spices twice, on the mushrooms and on the veggies separately🤓). Stir Fried until wilted. Serve hot with cooked rice of your choices!
Easy cooking, healthy, and fast. Perfect for a lazy person like me! 😜😜😜
It’s 2:45am. I can’t sleep, my lower back is killing me, I feel cramps, and I vomited an hour ago 😭 I drank ginger tea and honey to relieve my stomach discomfort after vomiting. It worked.
I just take 1 ibuprofen to help relieve the pain, but I will need to wait until it kicks in. If it kicks in, the one that I took at 9:30pm apparently didn’t work 🙄 I really need to sleep… I’m so exhausted… why can’t I just passed out? I’m tired to feel this pain 😭
I fell asleep around 3:30am. Yes, the ibuprofen worked. I woke up at 6am because the pain came back. I felt like someone hitting my lower back with a baseball bat. The cramps wasn’t that bad, the lower back pain was the thing that I couldn’t stand. The pain was deep and constant.
Now is 1:22pm. Time is running very slow when you’re in pain. Life sucks 😭
Fatigue, heavy bleeding, lil bit nauseous, lower back pain, cramps, loosing appetite. I really want to sleep but the pain keeps me awake.. such a horrible day 😭
Well, I ran out Papayas and I was too lazy to peel mangoes 😬 It’s hard not to eat snacks from wheats 😓
Still didn’t eat Papaya but I drank Pineapple Ginger drinks, so… can we call it even? Wheat… still a big challenge for me 😰
Oopsiee… my dinner was too spicy 🌶 I couldn’t hold my almost perfect score for a quite long time, could I? 😬
Oh, my doctor told me that I shouldn’t be fasting too long (7 days as per today), so, I will stop tomorrow. I will only do it twice a week just like before. I lost 1kg in a week, that’s not what I wanted…
Here are some pictures from yesterday: